Do you have more than one cars that need transportation? Well, if you ship them using a single auto transport company like Easy Auto Ship, you can get an amazing discount.
Read this guide to know the few factors that ultimately decide how much money you’ll save and the reasons behind the multi-car transport discount.
You Get INCREDIBLE Discount on Multiple Car Shipping:
Transporting more than one vehicles means good savings for you and the reason for this is right in the name ‘multiple car transport’. It’s just like buying a single roll of tissue papers vs a packet of several rolls in it. You will get a good discount on the packet, but buying a single roll will cost more than a single roll in that packet.
Vehicle shipping companies operate with the same logic, and there are various reasons why they offer good discounts. But before discussing them, let’s talk about how discounts are calculated:
- Number of Cars: The more cars you send through an auto transport company, the better-discounted car shipping quotes you will get. So sending a whole fleet will get you more discount vs sending 2-3 cars.
- Pick & Drop Locations: If the pick-up and drop-off locations are the same, then the carrier will save fuel, time and effort in going from one location to another, picking up and dropping off vehicles. This will get you a further discount.
- Transport Need: If you have got some vehicles that need transport in an open carrier and the other in an enclosed carrier then the discount can be more or less depending on which type of vehicles are more in number.
Why Do You Get Discount on Multi Car Transport?
Now that you know how the discount is calculated, you must be wondering why the auto transport companies slash off the price like that. Well, here’s why:
- Effort in Finding Buyers: When auto transport companies ship different vehicles in one carrier, they need to find and deal with different people to get the booking and do the delivery. This takes a lot of time and effort. But when a single person books their entire or some part of the fleet, it gets eliminates the hassles mentioned above. This saves fuel cost as well, which is why the end customer gets a discount.
- Multiple Distances: When shipping cars for multiple buyers, the carrier needs to cover different distances, pick and drop vehicles from and to different places. This consumes time and a lot of fuel which increases the transport cost. But when you need to ship all cars to the same place and have them picked up from the same location as well, a lot of the cost gets slashed, and thus you get a discount.
- Single Client Dealing: From handling the payment to providing support, scheduling dates, making the booking and so on, everything is done with just one or two clients depending on how many cars you ship. This frees up the staff of the auto transport company, saving them time which benefits you in terms of money and fast turnaround times.
Whether you are shipping two or three cars or booking the whole carrier, you will get a discount for multiple vehicle transport. But the more cars you send off using a single company, the higher your discount will be.
We at Easy Auto Ship offer incredible multi-vehicle transport discounts; feel free to have a chat with our support and get free car transport quotes in a few minutes.